Sunday, April 13, 2014

Everything Else Is A Means To This Ends

This is a picture I snapped of Laure playing with Anna today, a beautiful Sunday morning in our beautiful hometown, Durango, Colorado. 



She is the sweetest, most good natured little baby imaginable. 

All of my other interests in life are now filtered by one question: "What can I do to be the best father in the world?" Everything is now a means to that ends, including my career. And, of course, the first step in being a great father is being a great husband to the wonderful wife that made this little wonder.  You can't be a great father without being a great husband, first. Now, as a father, I understand that. Thanks, Dad.


Our Dad and me in the kitchen of the same house my Mom still lives in, October 1960.

No comments:

SpaceX Inspirations

SpaceX launched a two-astronaut crew yesterday, on a mission to dock with the International Space Station. It was the first human spaceflig...